Thursday, June 24, 2010

15 years ago~

I married the man of my dreams ~ and yes, he had hair, and no, I did NOT cause it to fall out. I’ll leave that reason to our 4 ornery angelic children. The excuse for the fuzzy hair? 15 LONG (according to the children) years ago, they simply didn’t have the technology of anti-frizz styling products :)anniversary 4After 15 years you realize that a candle-lit shed in your torn-up, muddy back yard with a take-out from a restaurant rather than Subway, is just as romantic as the most expensive dinner out in town.anniversary 1 Life is never perfect and it’s not the prize, but instead, the journey, that’s important~anniversary 3Here’s to 15 action-packed, adventurous years~anniversary 2

And another 15 and beyond more! I thank you, love you! I can honestly say no other gal has it any better!

No comments: