Monday, March 9, 2009

dino leftovers

I finally had my Disney photo's transferred to my computer and was reminded of our Disney T-Rex Restaurant visit-- wish we could go back tomorrow. If you've ever been to the Rainforest Cafe-- this is it-- but with dinosaurs and asteroid showers instead of forests and thunderstorms.
Chocolate Extinction-- need I say more?? Had to throw in a pict of the sleeping toddler-- children are always so cute when they're sleeping! :) Aren't you glad to finally have some Disney pictures withOUT Mr. Rainforest Frogger?? :)

2 comments:

Lauri said...

you always find the coolest places to eat!! Jacob seems to be saying "Don't wanna miss a thing, so I'll just rest my eyes on Mom for a minute - I'm sitting up though, so it doesn't count"...

granola girl said...

That place looked really cool. We didn't even go look at that place. Just so MUCH to do down there we all need to go back. Are you ready? :)