Saturday, October 3, 2009

83 days away...

Yes- in just a few short 83 days, it will once again be Christmas Day :)

Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm one for structure, order, and cross-off lists with items to be completed. So much so, that my goal each year is to be DONE with Christmas prep (except for the actual decorating) by October. I'd much rather enjoy the sights and sounds of the season by playing with the family and heading out to our own family traditional activities without spending needless money, and without the stress of HAVING to buy last minute gifts, etc., etc., etc.

This year I'm late. I haven't even thought of gifts nor have I saved any money. (yes-- I REALLY can hear you all giggling at how crazy I must sound to be so particular-- LOL! :) ) There is a point here--- I just came across a site that will help you complete the Holiday items that might drive you crazy each year--- if you need some organizational help: check out OrganizedChristmas.com. They have a 6-week course to help get you ready and organized by the first week of December. If Christmas is a stressful time of year for you, maybe this can help you focus on what is really important and not on the things Christmas was NOT intended to be--- I intend to take full use of this site now that I feel so unprepared... :)

No comments: