Friday, July 11, 2008

Five Things

Five Things

1. What were you doing ten years ago?

Mark and I were living in our first apartment and I was preparing to run in my first -and last 5K. Boy that was a LONG time ago-- LOL! And it will be a LONG time until I'd be able to do that again :)

2.Name five things on today's "to do" list:
-finish Ebay listings -didn't happen
-go for a walk -check
-grocery shopping -check
-get laundry done -didn't happen either
-clean off my desk -that's FOREVER on my list and why? because it never happens :)

3. Things I'd do if I was a Billionaire:
Wisely invest to make sure we were set until our last years and prepared for $7/gallon fuel costs. Make sure Mom and Tony were set (and buy out the owners of this really cute house with a green roof beside them), and the children would be provided for- but not 'too' provided for -much character is formed with learning a good work ethic and earning your way. Travel the world with the kids- the ultimate homeschooling!

4.Three Bad Habits: eating late at night, not going to bed early enough, giving in to the call Starbuck's sends me when I pass :)

5.Five places I've lived: Grove City, PA. Pittsburgh, PA. Beaver, PA. Weirton, WV. A warm sunny sea community- in my dreams :)

6.Five jobs I've had: ice cream expert at DQ, cast member at the Disney Store -way fun!, bakery clerk at a local bake shop- YUM! -but that 'moment on the lips...' saying IS true!, real estate agent -yuck!, airline gate agent -NEVER a dull moment!

7..Five People I'm Tagging: Granola Girl- you're it! Sorry guys- don't know any other faithful blog readers :)

Now- about that early bed time...

1 comment:

Chuck said...

I'd forgotten that you worked at DQ. The DQ that only hired young girls and Greg B. Hmm.

I'll bet you have some great stories from the gate agent days!