Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Update

We're all finally getting back into the post-Holiday, post-Texas groove. Back to the books, lessons, running here and there--- and all the fun stuff that goes along with 4 little ones~
It was great to enjoy some beautiful sun over the weekend because now the winter has set in. This is not my favorite time of year- one of my neighbors summed it up very accurately- I'm a winter-wimp! When the time is right- I'll be one of those snow-birds headed somewhere in the sun-belt ;) I'll try my best not to complain too much during the next few weeks/months...
Elisha and Mark were in a karate tournament over the weekend. They did well, although there wasn't much competition in Mark's age-group. Elisha placed 2nd in Kata out of 6, and 3rd in sparring out of 6. He was proud- so is Mom because I can remember how far he's come from his first class. I threw in some picts from a cozy winter evening at home. Elizabeth and Jacob were coloring on the floor- Jacob was quite excited because he was using markers- and Mom didn't know Daddy said 'NO markers' because he gets them everywhere. That explains his over-excitement ;) How do you resist a face like that--- what's a little marker here and there??? Off to karate practice...

No comments: