Monday, December 17, 2007

The Yearly Mysterious Gift/s

Every year about a week prior to Christmas it happens-- a mysterious gift appears out of nowhere with not a tag in sight. And this year it was not one, but two. Now, I know I didn't wrap them or put them there, and PapPap couldn't have because I honestly don't know if he could find my wrapping paper- so I'm fairly certain that would leave Mark. Further solidifying this hypothesis would be the packing tape completely covering the newspaper-wrapped gift, and the niftily bunched wrapping job on the ends of the 1st gift. But that's all OK because.....

Two can play this game. :) These gifts appeared yesterday. And they're bigger! Hmmm.... WHAT could they be???? 8 more days....

1 comment:

granola girl said...

I couldn't take the torture of a wrapped gift sitting in front of me for 8 days!! I am the worst with surprises!! I hope they are something you wanted!!!!