Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My how you've grown!

We've gone from this:

to this-in about 2 months. Monty's sack is down to 2 remaining little critters and they seem to be thriving quite nicely. Mom is looking forward to the day we can release them into the wild. My kitchen counter has seen enough of them :)

Elisha wanted to see one up close and got a little more than he bargained for. They are jumpy little things. Spring is full of new life-- the children also found some abandoned birds-- they were starting to fly, so we figure they'll be just fine. The kids loved the close-up views.

Always something new...

1 comment:

Lauri said...

Ooh - don't think I could resist the urge to smack him while he crawls on my face..(actually, I would probably scream and do a very girly "get off me, you bug" dance...)but that's just me...

Poor birdies - they are in very good hands...