Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Know.

I'm not complaining. I know it's winter time. I know it snows. I know there will be ice storms.
I know it's beautiful. A magical wonder of sorts.
Even my happy husband as he's cleaning the car agrees. Right honey? But-- this is not beautiful. The grey, cruddy, slushy, dirty, ugly mess. And that's why, I prefer this.

M..I..C.........see ya real soon. K...E...Y.............why? Because we like you. M.O.U.S.E!!! Can y'all warm it up a little down there too??

2 comments:

granola girl said...

Here's hoping the weather cooperates and you guys get there smoothly!!!

Lauri said...

waaaa waaaa - that's me whining cause I'm not there with ya - in Florida, I mean - I'm not unhappy at all that I'm not up north, cause, ya know, I'm not a cold weathered person...although I would be happy if you were actually there, ya know, up north, cause that would make it a lot more fun...but, you aren't there right now cause you're in Florida and waaaa waaaaa....I'll stop now - have a WONDERFUL trip - I'm praying your flight(s) go smoothly and you are able to hit a park TODAY!!! In beautiful, sunny, Florida....at Disney...oh man, I'm jealous...

Love ya