Thursday, January 1, 2009

Simplify with Good Apples

With an active family of 7 members, we're always looking for ways to simplify life. When Mark was working (actively- lol!) his company teamed up with a service called Good Apples. We grocery shopped online, and they delivered the order weekly to his building. No lines, hassle, or extra gas money spent. Prices were reasonable, and they offered a 200% guarantee. I had some bad produce in my order one week, called them, and they immediately returned double my retail price of the produce- no questions asked.

If it's not available where you work, Good Apples has now started home delivery- at a minimal delivery charge. If your order is over $60, they charge $7.95 for delivery. Since we have no trouble reaching that amount, the money saved on gas and time gained by not traveling to the store, it's a no-brainer. I'm all for shopping from home at my convenience! All produce is from Pittsburgh's Strip District- and they carry products made from the local stores there as well. Delivery includes many states-- check it out- it could be a great time-saver for you this new year!

Oh yeah-- almost forgot. Every 4 orders, they'll send you a prepaid mailer to send in the delivery boxes for recycling and reuse. No extra waste in packaging.

1 comment:

Lauri said...

Ok, so I entered my zip code and was completely shocked - SHOCKED, I say - to find that Good Apples won't deliver to Texas for $7.95....in fact, they won't delivery to Texas at all....I find that extremely INconvenient - nice try though, Jen - hee hee

I'm sure you have NO problem reaching that $60 minimum -

wish we had something like that around here....