Friday, March 16, 2007

Big Baby

OK-- received our 'Disney Parks Planner DVD' last week and watched it with the children last night--- Came to the conclusion that Mom is just a big baby-- really-- who cries from excitement just watching a planning DVD?? Who says these vacations are for the kids anyway???
Happy St. Patrick's Day weekend! Hope it's warmer and sunnier where you are- I won't waste the time posting yet another picture of the weather here- just check the previous weeks' blog entries on my 'Jen's Space link' for weather pictures and "ditto!"

1 comment:

granola girl said...

I have a book I have to get to you. I'll try to get it to you early in the week before we leave. I'll call you.

We are *most likely* going to go to Disneyland in Hong Kong on our last day!!! LOL I'm trying to book a room now but it's the middle of the night there and I have to do it via email or call direct--which isn't happening any time soon.

You will LOVE Disney World!!! I'm telling ya now!! I'm so excited for you guys!!