Sunday, March 18, 2007

early packing

OK-- WHO packs 59 days before a Disney trip?? Not me--- really :) Seriously though... if you were me you would have to lay all the children's clothes in a suitcase to determine what needs to still be purchased- therefore being thoroughly prepared, and not to forget anything of extreme importance, and you need to make sure you have enough room for every possible scenario that may occur-- right?!? And, since no adult clothes were placed in the suitcase... yet,....technically that isn't packing.... :)

1 comment:

granola girl said...

LOL
You'd be a wreck in our situation!
Pack for over two weeks in China and getting handed a 8.5 month old baby you have NO CLUE how big she REALLY is--oh so much FUN!! LOL

We're done now and it only took about 2 months ;) (if you aren't counting the 2 yrs I was packing in my head --sort of like you)

You WILL LOVE Disney!! Did I tell you that already? :) We aren't going to Disneyland in HK---it's booked because it's Easter weekend---oh well. We're going to go to the Tian Tan Buddha instead!!!

I'll call you Tuesday!