Friday, March 30, 2007

It's here...

Homeschooling 101
Subject:Science Experiment/Pet Care 101 Yes-- the praying mantis egg arrived today~ on with raising a pet from scratch-- the children learned how to raise an egg today~ interesting little thing. I'll keep pictures posted with it's progress. (Mommy has to do some reading because I have no idea how long it takes to hatch this was Daddy's project today- have to get up to speed:)

The green thing is the cage, so to speak. The egg hangs from a stick, attatched with string.
PS-- Mark is sure he saw buds on the Japanese Maple tree today-- I refused to look closely, but am afraid he could be right-- I'll have to take a picture tomorrow and let you decide. (Secretly I hope there are- I did enjoy that tree-- shhhhh!--what is it about having to be right??? Ha Ha!)

No comments: