Thursday, May 10, 2007

Child Rearing Book

For all of my 'Mom' friends, I just finished a really neat book by Lisa Whelchel (Blair from the Facts of Life show) called 'Creative Correction'. It's FULL of really neat ideas for helping to fix all of those little things that we as mothers sometimes feel like we are 'barking' at all day. ~Maybe that doesn't happen to you, but I can feel like I'm going crazy by bed time occasionally~ pick up your toys, put that paper in the garbage, push your chair in, who forgot to turn the light off (you too Mark- ha ha!) why are your shirts on the floor...................... Anyway- just thought I'd recommend it to you if are having issues with 'sibling rivalry' or any discipline problems. It's along the lines of To Train Up a Child by Debbie and Michael Pearl, only has many more fun examples, games, and ideas. Ahhhh-- who am I kidding- my children are really perfect little angels, HA HA!!!!! Children- what an adventure! :)

No comments: