Saturday, June 16, 2007

8 Things About Me

8 Things about Me My friend Carrie tagged me for this several days ago ~ thanks soooo much ;) I've been trying to think of 8 things for days now ~I'm just not that exciting of a person! :)
The rules: Each player lists 8 facts or habits about themselves; the rules of the game are to be posted first; at the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and goes to their blogs to leave a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged. So here goes:
1. I'm a bit of a perfectionist. In high school I would have rather failed a test than to receive a 99%.

2. I was NEVER an athlete- had NO athletic bone in my body- that's why the karate training is COMPLETELY out of my world and really working of my confidence.
3. Always thought I would end up old and alone- never finding that 'soul mate' ~guess the 4 children and family of 7 members in our house rules that one out :)
4. I'm scared to death of being alone when it's storming, especially at night. So much so, I'm pretty much paralyzed with fear and still known to hide under the covers if no one is around. Maybe I'll have to go see a professional to figure that one out.
5. When I met Mark at USAirways, he called me and said he just didn't have time for me. I said 'OK'. We were married 7 months later.
6. My favorite TV shows growing up were the A-Team and MacGyver. "I love it when a plan comes together!"
7. I LOVE to travel- warm places preferred. Just say the word and I'm there- in a world of no money worries, no children issues, or responsibilites to tend to of course. Now, as for tent camping- not too sure of that- ha ha Carrie! I just like a warm bed. :)
8. It drives me absolutely NUTS when people chomp gum and chew food with their mouths open.
OK- there you have it- that wasn't too painful and I hope I didn't bore you all too much! The only problem with this game is I only know of a few blogs, and they've already been tagged, except for Chuck. So if you're reading this~ consider yourself tagged!! And Chuck,"TAG, You're It!!"

No comments: