Wednesday, June 6, 2007

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Wow! I blinked and the week is more than half over- been a busy one for sure!
Thought I'd show you my beautiful work of art- for now that is. (Yes- we must give Mark credit for prepping the work of art with the tiller.) After attempting this garden thing for 4 years now, and having NO luck yet, the following is this year's attempt. So far, so good- but we'll see what happens as there are some little critters that have figured out how to get inside the fence. Hopefully they will save some goods for me! I'll keep ya posted!
Hey- maybe Monty can view this from his pod, and maybe he'll want to come out and play too-in his own environment- that STUPID praying mantis- doesn't he know what he's missing???? Maybe he's afraid of me now and knows that I could end his helpless, pathetic life with one squeeze of my thumb- nah--- I wouldn't do that--- IF YOU WOULD JUST HATCH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

No comments: