Friday, November 30, 2007

Where did the week go?

As I actually have a minute to sit before my eyelids give in completely, I'm left wondering WHERE did the week go? Nothing out of the ordinary has been going on, but seems like I just haven't had any excess computer time. So here are the updates:

First- let's take care of some business~
Chuck: I DID see a squirrel- he WAS on a pogo stick and he held a sign that said "YOU STUPID HUMANS- SQUIRRELS DON'T EAT HANGING FROM A BUNGEE CORD" :) Moving on.....
The week has been filled with extra singing practices as Elisha and Lydia have the opportunity to sign with a children's choir for a Christmas Symphony on Ice. It should be interesting- the sick cow la, la, la, la sounds are getting old-- ha ha! No- it's not that bad, they are actually doing pretty well, and I hope it's an experience they will enjoy. We'll find out as they perform next week.
Elisha has a new talent- he's discovered how to blow bubbles and that's been the highlight of his week.
Almost ready~

He has the hang of it pretty well- much better than my timing with the camera.

That pretty much sums up our week- bubbles, singing practice, and lots of school to get a little ahead as we'll be REALLY busy next week!

Tomorrow is a karate tournament for Elisha and Dad- Mom's sitting this one out- I'm just working on getting through class itself for now :)

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

granola girl said...

How did the singing go?