Sunday, July 29, 2007

LEGOs, cork guns, and photographer wannabe

As you may be able to tell from my last few posts, it's been pretty quiet here- not a whole lot (other than life with 4 children) has been happening~ today was a Lego afternoon- check out my little organizing 8-year old who strategically placed each piece in the appropriate spot before beginning on his helicopter~ wonder who he gets that from???This is PapPap BUSTED~ I came home from a walk yesterday and found him snoozing on the couch- and look what was on TV-- hee hee!!!
I was quite excited to see my rose plant blooming- I thought it was dead because of mites- so I threw it outside on the porch and YAY! A rose!! (this is where the photographer wannabe comes in- I'd love to be able to take pictures like the pro's but I think I'll stick to my housewife day-job- no matter how hard I try, the camera and beautiful 'professionalism' have just never agreed with me :) And here you have the most BRILLIANT purchase from PapPap during their Cabella's outing yesterday- a nice cork gun. I'm sure all the neighbors LOVED you this morning PapPap!!! (for those of you who have never had the pleasure of playing with a cork- pop gun, they aren't the quietest things around!!) It's moments like this that make it all worth it!

No comments: